ITIL V3 Introduction
Welcome to our third site dedicated for the newest version of ITIL V3! The new version of the IT Infrastructure Library has many new subjects closely related to business operations and is much more foucused on doing business than dealing with IT. Below is a small chart that quickly presents the new qualification scheme. It will be disussed in more details shortly.
ITIL Service Lifecycle Modules are:
- Service Strategy (SS)
- Service Design (SD)
- Service Transition (ST)
- Service Operation (SO)
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
ITIL Service Capability Modules are:
- Planning, Protection and Optimization (PP & A)
- Service Offerings and Agreements (SO & A)
- Release, Control and Validation (RC & V)
- Operational Support and Analysis (OS & A)
As the subject is very wide we will focus only on the lifecycle modules. As well as describing modules we will help you to prepare to ITIL Exam and Certification by presenting several questions and asnwers describing the right choices.